- careprintKeymasterApril 22, 2022 at 1:41 pmPost count: 4
Misregister in multi color prints
1. Individual motifs not correctly aligned.
1. If motifs are all on one cliche, film must be corrected and new cliche must be produced.
1. Pads mounted off center.
2. Pads not same shape.
3. Pads not of same hardness.
4. Head stroke not same over cliche and substrate material.
1. Readjust pad.
2. Replace pads with ones of correct shape.
3. All pads should be of same Shore hardness.
4. Adjust head stroke.
1. Material is pliable.
1. Switch to different material.
1. Jig not perfect.
2. Carre, adjustable, or rotary indexing table inaccurate.
3. Mounting screws not tight.
1. Check for play in jig, refabricate as needed.
2. Check indexing.
3. Screws not properly tightened during initial setup; they become loose during printing operation. Tighten screws.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.